Quality on the agenda
Naturally, Martin & Servera's ongoing quality work is aimed at ensuring that customers get the quality of goods and services they demand. The main elements for quality assurance are reliable deliveries, product availability and food safety.
Every employee is trained to handle their part of the logistical puzzle that wholesaler's deal with everyday, including:
- On arrival, recipients check that the goods are intact and clean, have the correct dating and were shipped at the proper temperature.
- During storage of inventory, the air temperature is monitored automatically and dating is checked regularly for more sensitive items.
- The extensive checks on merchandise arrival at the warehouse, as well as during storage, serve as security for our customers and also in turn for their customers.
- Customers can always get help with service and alternative orders through their salesman or via customer service.
- Customers can count on Martin & Servera's deliveries. Orders arrive on time.
- Trucks are loaded in a way that streamlines transport.
- Drivers ensure that our customers' goods delivery is conducted in a professional manner.
Food should be handled safely
Food safety is a very important part of Martin & Servera's business. The entire flow of goods, from receipt to final delivery to the customer, is subjected to a broad and rigorous chain of control measures. In the unlikely event that something should occur, for example, a food alarm from a supplier or from the National Food Agency (NFA); Martin & Servera has efficient procedures for promptly notifying customers that purchased the item(s) in question.
Servera's was quality certified in 2003 according to ISO 9001.The new company, Martin & Servera, formally took on Servera's quality certification.
Uppdaterad 10 augusti 2016