Invoice address for supplier invoices
Martin & Servera AB (556233-2451) has a scanning partner at Frösön. As a supplier, you are supposed to send your invoices to this address. Note that only invoices are to be sent to this address. Other documents (such as reminders) will not be processed.
Martin & Servera AB
838 26 Frösön
E-mail address for supplier invoices
It is also possible to send your invoices by e-mail. This enables faster and more efficient invoice management, as well as a further step forward in our ongoing environmental work.
- Note that the e-mail address must be entered in the "To Addresses" field. If the e-mail address is entered in the "copy" or "secret copy" field, the e-mail is handled as incorrect and will be ignored.
- Also note that only invoices may be sent to this address. Other documents (such as reminders) will not be processed. Any text in the e-mail will not be read. It is only the invoice that will be handled.
- The invoice must be in PDF or multi-TIFF format and be attached as an attachment in the sent e-mail. No other formats are accepted.
- Each attachment in an e-mail is counted as a unique document. This means that invoices and any attachments must be in the same PDF document.
- It is useful to attach multiple invoices to the same mail.
General invoice requirements
Some information is always required on the invoices, for us to be able to send the invoices to the right recipient in our organization and ensure that you will get your payment within the agreed timeframe.
On the stock invoices, our order number must always be stated. You will receive the order number at the time of purchase by our buyer. In addition, it is very important that we receive one invoice per order number.
On expence invoices, our reference must always be stated (usually this is the first and last name of the customer). The reference will be sent to you at the time of purchase.
If you have any questions, contact Martin & Servera's financial center on telephone +4611-25 92 10 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uppdaterad 02 november 2017