Every employee is trained to handle their part of the logistical puzzle that wholesalers deal with every day, including:
- On arrival, recipients check that the goods are intact and clean, have the correct date marking and were shipped at the proper temperature.
- During the storage of inventory, the air temperature is monitored automatically and dating is checked regularly for more sensitive items.
- The extensive checks on merchandise arrival at the warehouse, as well as during storage, serve as security for our customers and also in turn for their customers.
- Customers can always get help with service and alternative orders through their salesman or via customer service.
- Customers can count on Martin & Servera's deliveries. Orders arrive on time.
- Trucks are loaded in a way that streamlines transport.
- Drivers ensure that our customers' goods delivery is conducted in a professional manner.
Food should be handled safely
Food safety is a very important part of Martin & Servera's business. The entire flow of goods, from receipt to final delivery to the customer, is subjected to a broad and rigorous chain of control measures. In the unlikely event that something should occur, for example, a food alarm from a supplier or from the NFA (National Food Agency); Martin & Servera has efficient procedures for promptly notifying customers that have purchased the item(s) in question.
Servera was quality certified in 2003 according to ISO 9001.The new company, Martin & Servera, formally took on Servera's quality certification when the two companies merged in 2012.