Who is responsible for your personal data?Martin & Servera Restauranghandel (559135-5549), Box 1003, 121 23 Johanneshov is the data controller for the processing of personal data.
What is processing of personal data?Personal data means any type of information that is directly or indirectly attributable to a natural, living person.
Processing of personal data means everything that happens with this information. Any action taken with personal data is processing, regardless of whether it is performed automatically or manually. Examples of common types of processing are collection, registration, organization, storage, refining, transfer and deletion.
What kind of personal data do we collect?We collect personal information when you or your company are registered as a customer, when you make orders, contact our customer services, participate in competitions, subscribe to newsletters, attend events or training, etc. This could be, for example, your contact information, organization number or social security number and payment information. It could also include images and sound recordings that are processed in a computer, even if no names are mentioned, or various electronic identities (such as IP numbers) if they can be linked to a physical person.
When we gather personal data, we specify which information we are collecting, for what purpose and the length of time we intend to keep it.
Where is your personal data stored?The data we collect is stored in the EU/European Economic Area (EEA), but it may also be transferred and processed in countries outside the EU/EEA. All such transfer of personal data occurs in accordance with the applicable legislation.
How do we use your personal data?We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To register you as a customer/contact person
• To create login details for e-commerce and other digital services
• To process your orders and deliveries
• To handle customer service matters and complaints
• To contact you in case of any problems with your order and/or delivery
• To answer your questions and inform you about new, changed services/products/procedures
• To handle bookings for events, trade fairs, training sessions, subscriptions
• To send promotional offers such as newsletters, promotional magazines or other information/communications
• To implement and manage participation in competitions
• To perform credit checks on companies who are registered as customers or connected to new services
• To comply with the company's legal obligations
• To conduct analyses so that we can provide you with relevant offers and information
• To send out surveys for market research that allows you to influence our offers and services
• To test and improve systems that make our services available
• To prevent abuse or inappropriate use of our services
• To avert, prevent and investigate crimes against the company
How long do we save your personal data?We will save your data for as long as it is required in order to meet the purposes described above, or for as long as we are legally
required to do so. Your data will be deleted in accordance with the information you receive when registering data.
What are your rights?You are entitled, at any time, to request in writing information about the personal data we have about you. If this data is incorrect, you can request to have them corrected. You can always request to have your personal data deleted. Personal data required for legal purposes cannot be deleted.
Contact us by letter or by e-mail. Our contact details can be found at the end of the policy.
Anyone whose personal data is registered with us has the right to:
• Receive information about the processing of their personal data when the data is collected.
• Receive a copy of their personal information is registered with us, free of charge (once a year).
• Have incorrect personal information corrected or supplemented.
• Revoke a consent granted for the use of personal data.
• Have their data deleted if these are not required by law.
• Refuse to receive targeted marketing.
• Request that the information you provided should be transferred to another data controller (referred to as data portability).
• Be informed about personal data incidents that occurred through, for example, data/security violations.
Who has access to your personal data?We never sell or exchange your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, the distribution of news, invitations and other marketing is sometimes managed jointly for several of the companies in the Martin & Servera Group.
Personal data can be transferred to external parties who process personal data on behalf of the company and as instructed by the company. Such external parties are data processors and must always sign an assistance agreement with the company.
Personal data may be transferred without an assistance agreement to external parties with their own data controller liability, when there is a legal basis or legal obligation for the transfer. The transfer must then be documented and only the necessary data should be transferred.
What are cookies and how do we use them?Cookies are used on some parts of our website to give you as a visitor access to additional features, such as the ability to save passwords. A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit asks to store on your computer.
More information about cookies and how you can avoid them is available on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency website, www.pts.se, and at www.minacookies.se.
LinksThere may be links in our digital channels to other websites that we do not control. We are not responsible for privacy protection or content on these websites.
Data controllerMartin & Servera Restauranghandel
Telephone: +46 8 672 84 00
Business register: Swedish Companies Registration Office
Corporate identity number: 559135-5549
VAT registration number: SE559135554901